Spring Tennis!
John and I met my parents in Palm Springs for the Indian Wells tennis tournament. It is where all the best of the best play. And best of all, the weather was WARM !! :) It was a hurried 4 days and I don't know if we'll ever do the 10 hour drive through the most desolate areas of the United States again, but it sure was fun to see all the pros and my family!



Roger Federer (#1) beat his opponent 6-3, 6-3. He's recovering from mono so it slowed him down a bit.

I found out that there are mountains in Palm Springs!

We got to watch Rafa Nadal (#2) warm up just 5 feet away from us!

We also watched US Andy Roddick (#6) practice which was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, we also watched him lose the next day to Tommy Haas.

After we watched Nadal play he left the court, was promptly mobbed by autograph signers and then he walked RIGHT IN FRONT of me! 1 foot away! We made eye contact and I smiled demurely. We are BFF's now.
Roger Federer (#1) beat his opponent 6-3, 6-3. He's recovering from mono so it slowed him down a bit.
I found out that there are mountains in Palm Springs!
We got to watch Rafa Nadal (#2) warm up just 5 feet away from us!

We also watched US Andy Roddick (#6) practice which was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, we also watched him lose the next day to Tommy Haas.

After we watched Nadal play he left the court, was promptly mobbed by autograph signers and then he walked RIGHT IN FRONT of me! 1 foot away! We made eye contact and I smiled demurely. We are BFF's now.
Comments
How's school?!
DW