Good-bye Pleasant Grove High School !
Backyard BBQ with my fellow administrators and their wives! I was proud to be a part of the "Dream Team"



Dan & Melinda Weishar

Bruce & Diane Gardner

Jess & Amy Christen

I had a lovely luncheon with the office women that have become my second mothers and good friends!
Shawna Farnsworth, Delayne, Ella and LaRaine.

Back Row: Linda, Shawna, Ella
Middle Row: Dana (no one told me I was blocking her head!!), Shelley, DeLayne
Bottom Row: Me, Shonagh, and LaRaine

This beautiful quilt is a good-bye present that laRaine made for me. It's GORGEOUS!!
Dan & Melinda Weishar
Bruce & Diane Gardner
Jess & Amy Christen
I had a lovely luncheon with the office women that have become my second mothers and good friends!
Shawna Farnsworth, Delayne, Ella and LaRaine.
Back Row: Linda, Shawna, Ella
Middle Row: Dana (no one told me I was blocking her head!!), Shelley, DeLayne
Bottom Row: Me, Shonagh, and LaRaine
This beautiful quilt is a good-bye present that laRaine made for me. It's GORGEOUS!!
Comments