Playing in Jackson Hole
John and I were lucky enough to head to Jackson Hole, WY for a week with the LeBlanc family! I was able to stay for a full, relaxing, wonderful week and poor, studious John only got to stay for three days. But, we made the most of it by lounging around as much as possible. We were able to see lots of cool animals in Yellowstone like the grizzly who was foraging for food, did you know they have to eat 22,000 calories a day to prepare for hibernation?

And this cool herd of buffalo with the hot springs in the background.


Jacques was able to show me lots of cool things to do with my Nikon camera, so we went on a couple of photo trips. This was a cold morning, 14 degrees, and he showed me how to take sunrise shots.

We also managed to get out of our pj's for a couple of gorgeous hikes in the area. Here's April and Remi, whose looking "oh-so-cool" in her shades


John and Remi reading a book :)


Jacques, April and Remi

Here's Remi all dressed up in her Frog outfit, she came out in the living room about 15 minutes later all covered in toilet paper... kids are so creative!

Mom & Dad. We watched in wonder as several big trout were trying to jump 15-20 feet up the waterfall in the background. We were amazed at how far they were able to jump, and how determined. We left after 10 minutes, I can't imagine how long they tried.

We stopped at Old Faithful and John got this great shot of Mom and I (at the bottom) with a bird flying by...

Mom doing dishes at the condo.... everyone made amazingly good meals while we were there. Every morning we woke to the smell of bacon cooking, cinnamon rolls, fresh baked biscuits, scrambled eggs, yummy bran muffins, homemade cherry scones... it was rediculously delicious!

gorgeous Remi and her baby blues :)

Love those cozy nights or lazy afternoons where we just play games as a family!
And this cool herd of buffalo with the hot springs in the background.
Jacques was able to show me lots of cool things to do with my Nikon camera, so we went on a couple of photo trips. This was a cold morning, 14 degrees, and he showed me how to take sunrise shots.
We also managed to get out of our pj's for a couple of gorgeous hikes in the area. Here's April and Remi, whose looking "oh-so-cool" in her shades
John and Remi reading a book :)
Jacques, April and Remi
Here's Remi all dressed up in her Frog outfit, she came out in the living room about 15 minutes later all covered in toilet paper... kids are so creative!
Mom & Dad. We watched in wonder as several big trout were trying to jump 15-20 feet up the waterfall in the background. We were amazed at how far they were able to jump, and how determined. We left after 10 minutes, I can't imagine how long they tried.
We stopped at Old Faithful and John got this great shot of Mom and I (at the bottom) with a bird flying by...
Mom doing dishes at the condo.... everyone made amazingly good meals while we were there. Every morning we woke to the smell of bacon cooking, cinnamon rolls, fresh baked biscuits, scrambled eggs, yummy bran muffins, homemade cherry scones... it was rediculously delicious!
gorgeous Remi and her baby blues :)
Love those cozy nights or lazy afternoons where we just play games as a family!
Comments
Love you!
Your Jackson Hole trip looks like a lot of fun. It's beautiful there! I am very impressed with your photography skills. I just ran across your email address. I'll have to send you a photo of our new little guy. (There's a reason I'm posting at 2 a.m.)