Nearly March

Hey Everybody, John again. Well it is nearly March which means it is nearly spring which means that it should start warming up here soon. I can't wait for it to get warm. We are doing well. Jeanette has enrolled in some classes the community college here and is very excited for those to start. She will have tell you what they are. I'm just as busy as ever. Mondays and Tuesdays I'm up at 4:30 a.m. to go to clinical. Wednesday through Friday I get to sleep in until 6:30 a.m. (haha). I'm usually home by about 5 or 6 p.m. but I still try to study for just a bit before going to bed. It's tough because we don't get to see each other very much. This is the hardest semester of my program so after May 8th (my last final) things are really going to change. I can't wait for it.

Yesterday my chemistry instructor showed us this video clip. I didn't think it was very funny the first time I saw it but now that I'm in school it brings a new humor to the subject. If only it were "this" easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ9Nd1xBblM

Here is another video for a business idea that I had as well after I finish school. The first part of the video is the only part that really applies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIOA4gcj9l0

For those of you who are key lime pie fans here is a link to the recipe I used a few weeks ago for Jeanette's Valentines Day pie. You'll need to scroll down a bit to get to the acutal recipe

http://www.reluctantgourmet.com/keylime.htm

Hope everyone has a good week.

Comments

Popular Posts