The ever expanding belly

John took some nice pics of my belly the other day and I thought I'd post some of them. Yes, it does look as it I should be delivering any second now, and believe me I feel HUGE (!!), but I still have 6 weeks. I can't imagine I can get any bigger!







Comments

Sarah Shelley said…
So beautiful!!! I totally know how you feel! I am barely 18 weeks and I am already feeling huge....oh well. It is all worth it. You look great!
mathmom said…
You look amazing. I can't believe she will be here so soon! I hope you are doing well. (P.S. I don't have a blog. I'm just that lazy. maybe some day.)
The Beckstroms said…
YAY!! You look so cute! I can't believe she'll be here in 6 weeks! And I love the name Hayden! So cute! She is so lucky to have such awesome parents. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Loved your cute card!
Deyce said…
Jeanette, Those pictures are so cute! You are adorable, and your belly doesn't even look huge. I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait!
liz j said…
Oh girl, you look beautiful!! I just read your post from the hospital. I'm so sorry things aren't going smoothly. I'm just so glad it seems that you are in good hands. You (and John and Hayden) are in my prayers!

Popular Posts