Nursery

John and I had some fun doing some painting and putting together the nursery. My dad helped John move the guest bed out and some things in while they were here for christmas. I will have to write and post some pics from Christmas with them, because it was WONDERFUL to have them out here with us to celebrate the holidays. But, for now, here are some of the latest pics of the nursery



As you can see, we have FINALLY decided on a name for our little one, she will be hereto foreknown as .... (drum roll please) Hayden Jae Anderson. :) We had to roll it around on our tongues for a little while, but after a couple of weeks, the name stuck and she kicked enthusiastically when John called her that. So, there it is. Whew!! Big decision!



We had this as a guest room for my parents while they were here, now that bed has since been moved and its onward to the NURSERY! :)



I have to tell the story of this crib!! We loved the look of this crib months ago, but at $400 it was out of our price range. So, we settled for a more modest crib that costs $180. We were waiting throughout the christmas break for it to come in, but when it did, the crib had been broken during shipping so they had to order us a new one. Then yesterday we went to go pick it up and found the original $400 crib that we loved was on clearance -- $230 off the original price. Now, it was marked down to $167!!! We couldn't refuse- it seemed destined- so we bought it on the spot! What a great deal!








When we get all the bedding and stuff finished, I'll post some more pics. It's starting to get more and more real! :)

Comments

Sarah Shelley said…
That is almost exactly the same crib we got for Miles! We love it! Too bad we didn't get such a great deal....;)
Deyce said…
I love the great deal!
Jennie said…
You never cease to amaze me with your decorating skills!! Love the brown box with the branch in it. Love the crib AND the deal too! and I love you two (now three) as well.

Popular Posts