Daddy-Daughter work day


Friday the 26th of March was Daddy-Daughter Day at the hospital. I was able to take Hayden to work with me while Jeanette had a day of shopping. NOT REALLY!!! Last Friday was my last day of my rotation at Frick Hospital in Mt. Pleasant, PA. It was during this rotation that Jeanette was hospitalized, Hayden was born, hospitalized, brought home, then back to the hospital again. I couldn't have gotten through these past few months without the love and support of the people at Frick Hospital. I wanted them to meet the little girl who I have bragged about for months. After changing into clean scrubs and repeatedly washing my arms and hands I met Jeanette and brought our little Hayden to greet her fans. Again my deepest appreciation and gratitude to my friends at Frick Hospital. You were there for me in a time of need. Thank you!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts