Rolling by herself !!

Today was an exciting day because Hayden figured out how to roll over by herself! We started getting her to grab her feet last week, I didn't even think that that would help her figure out how to roll over, but it did! :)

(by the way, I can't stand how annoying my voice is, so feel free to put it on mute)



Hayden is now 5 1/2 months old, 25 inches long and weighing in at 17 pounds. She is a very healthy, happy little girl. I just love getting to spend my days with her.

This video is the second time that John saw Hayden roll, she started rolling about 15 minutes before John got home, so by the time I made this video she was pretty tired. As you can see in her tears :) But, its still SO exciting! What a fun day :)



Here are a couple of other random pictures.







Hayden is getting used to the water, she has done quite well, and although you can't tell in this picture, she does lots of squeals when I get her in the water. And she's totally intrigued by what the other kids are doing.



Comments

liz j said…
How exciting!! Love love love the videos.
Too cute, Jeanette! She is growing so fast!

Popular Posts