heading to Seattle!

Yesterday John got us a new camera :) And on that camera you can do video so this morning I was putting it all together and tried out the new video app on Hayden. Pretty fun, and I think it has much better picture quality than the last one!

We can't wait to get to Seattle and Washington and visit all Hayden's grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, great aunts :) and friends! And... relax! And... maybe find a job :)

Comments

The Beckstroms said…
I would seriously be so happy if you guys got a job in Washington. We would totally come see you every year! Go John!!!
Oh, that baby just steals my heart! She is so darling, Jeanette. Aren't you just having a blast with her?

Thought of you yesterday since we had our first day back. Still can't get used to Pat Fosset in your room. Anyway, hope all is well. xoxjody

Popular Posts