New Pictures
I took a few pictures of Hayden this morning, in this one you can see her two new teeth! :)
One of the parenting books said that crawling is an "optional skill", John and I laughed at this new bit of parenting information and have thus decided that we are no longer concerned with the fact that Hayden seems perfectly content to go through life by rolling everywhere or having John and I cart her around. :)
Here she is going crazy in her jumper. I use it when I need her to get out some extra energy!!
One of the parenting books said that crawling is an "optional skill", John and I laughed at this new bit of parenting information and have thus decided that we are no longer concerned with the fact that Hayden seems perfectly content to go through life by rolling everywhere or having John and I cart her around. :)
Here she is going crazy in her jumper. I use it when I need her to get out some extra energy!!
Comments