Add another trip to the list, Las Vegas!
Well, a week home is long enough I say!! :) A week or so after we got home from the Chicago/Ohio trip, Hayden and I hopped back on an airplane to head to Las Vegas to visit my best friend, Cat. I will say, it was hard to find the energy to hop back on another airplane, but it was worth it. I adore my darling Catherine.
I have decided that Hayden is way too wiggly and active, and LONG to continue flying in my lap. And, even though a nonstop 4 1/2 hour flight sounds like the better deal over lay overs, I can't do another long non-stop flight. Hayden wants to stay up, then twist one way, then twist the other way, then grab the guys glasses sitting next to me, then rub his arm hair, then arch her back in frustration that she can't move around. It is..... exhuasting. She is a terrific flier in the sense that she doesn't cry or yell, she just is so....wiggly. so so wiggly.
Here are some wonderful pictures from our trip out to see Cat. We love you Cat!
We headed out to Hoover Dam to walk across the new bridge they have there.

Hayden (and I) went on our first carousel ride ever! Lots of fun :)


Of course we had to hit up my favorite spot in Las Vegas, the Bellagio. They have such beautiful gardens and the dancing waters outside, well, I could just sit there for hours watching them. Unfortunately, Hayden was not impressed and while the waters were shooting up and dancing around, she was fascinated with her feet and touching the stone railing. :)




I have decided that Hayden is way too wiggly and active, and LONG to continue flying in my lap. And, even though a nonstop 4 1/2 hour flight sounds like the better deal over lay overs, I can't do another long non-stop flight. Hayden wants to stay up, then twist one way, then twist the other way, then grab the guys glasses sitting next to me, then rub his arm hair, then arch her back in frustration that she can't move around. It is..... exhuasting. She is a terrific flier in the sense that she doesn't cry or yell, she just is so....wiggly. so so wiggly.
Here are some wonderful pictures from our trip out to see Cat. We love you Cat!
We headed out to Hoover Dam to walk across the new bridge they have there.
Hayden (and I) went on our first carousel ride ever! Lots of fun :)
Of course we had to hit up my favorite spot in Las Vegas, the Bellagio. They have such beautiful gardens and the dancing waters outside, well, I could just sit there for hours watching them. Unfortunately, Hayden was not impressed and while the waters were shooting up and dancing around, she was fascinated with her feet and touching the stone railing. :)
Comments