FIVE years



Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary, I can't believe it! So far, we've logged living in 3 different states, living in 4 different houses, and traveling to 6 different countries. We have a beautiful daughter together that we love beyond words. We have had highs and lows and had to dig deep to work through some rough patches. We have become stronger in our commitment to marriage, stronger as individuals and deeper friends and partners. I couldn't have imagined how falling in love with John would change my life and change me. He is the perfect best friend and cheerleader. I am so proud of my husband and so proud to be his wife. Mrs. John Anderson. With John I've never had to feel lonely, unloved or unappreciated. He makes sure that I know how important I am to him, and he is that to me as well.

I was looking over some of our wedding pictures and I couldn't help but post a few of my favorites. That was such a great wedding and we're both so glad that so many dear friends and family traveled to be a part of that great day. I look back on the pictures and still feel the love and friendship from you all. Thank you for kick-starting this great marriage with us!








Comments

liz j said…
Love the love!
Unknown said…
I remember going to your wedding reception and thinking, "Wow- what a gorgeous couple!" And now this gorgeous couple has a beautiful daughter and an advanced degree! :)

Popular Posts