Our first guests :)

Last week Jacques, April, Remi and Trent came to visit! They are off to their own big adventure next month and we were grateful they were able to come see us before they head off. They are moving to Taiwan for two years with Micron. In fact, Jacques flew off to Taiwan two days after they got home from Chicago.

I was really happy to be able to play aunt for awhile with Remi and Trent, and I even got to host Remi's 4th birthday party. It was lots of fun, I sure do love my neices and nephews!



It was great for Hayden to have someone to run around with and be silly. It was great because I've never known her to take long naps, but when they were in town, she was napping a couple of hours twice a day!!

Sheer silliness and pandamonium ensued when John brought out the bubbles and the ball machine, just watch!



Here are some more pictures from their visit! It was wonderful to have a backyard for everyone to play in. We love it





There's a "Barnyard Zoo" close to our house that we took everyone too and let them feed the aniimals.















Jacques and his family is moving to Tai Pei, Taiwan for the next two years for work. I'm so glad they got to come see us before they moved next month! We will miss them, but already can't wait to go visit them in Taiwan! :) Love you guys!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great to see you guys! Hope you have a good time in Utah.

Popular Posts