A daddy falls...



Yesterday John came back from Costco with a HUGE 5 foot plus Teddy bear, that Hayden fell instantly in love with. Everytime she sees that bears she coos and squeals. It just makes me laugh because John sounded so... apologetic and a little embarassed after he fessed up that he actually bought it.

Hayden already knows the way to both of our hearts. :)

P.S. He also came home with a package of Costco hotdogs because Hayden also loves those, she can eat an entire hotdog all on her own. Well, they ARE good, can't much blame her!

Comments

mathmom said…
So cute! My six year old son really wants that bear. He has been saving up his money ever since he saw it at CostCo. I went to buy it for him (because I knew it would not be there by the time he got the money), and they are gone at our store. I'm super bummed.

So, it is a good thing he bought the bear when he did because he would have wanted it later and it would be gone.

Popular Posts