Warming up :)
Hayden is such a good big sister! Still, no signs of jealousy, I think its because John and I make sure that we spend time with just Hayden, John and I. We go run around Lowes or Costco -- she's happy as a clam doing that. It has been so neat to watch her get closer to her brother. She will bring him his binky when he is crying (although he is not as attached to a binky as Hayden was/is) and she has shared her beloved "blanky" with him as well.
This morning she let us know that she wanted to hold Connor in her arms, so we set her up on the couch and showed her how to hold him. It was such a neat moment and it is so sweet to see how tender she is with him. I just love that little girl to pieces!
A couple of weeks ago I went to "Color Me Mine" and made a plate for both Connor and Hayden. I LOVE how it turned out!!
Comments