Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
A girl and a Map
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
June 18, 2008
More PA pics!
John and I went out to find housing in PA. We finally did! We will be moving in on August 7. Our new address is;
142 Wild Turkey Dr., Greensburg, PA 15601!
It's so green and pretty, I LOVE IT!
Wow... TREES!!
Comments
liz j
said…
Holy moly that's green! Everything is starting to turn brown out here in Cali.
Congrats on finding a place to dwell. I'm sure that's a load off your minds. I'm sad that you will be farther away from me, but so excited for this next chapter for you!
Great photos by the way.
Popular Posts
July 27, 2015
new family pictures :)
January 13, 2010
Arrival of Hayden Jae Anderson
Comments
Congrats on finding a place to dwell. I'm sure that's a load off your minds. I'm sad that you will be farther away from me, but so excited for this next chapter for you!
Great photos by the way.