Adventures exploring
John, Dave and I went on another drive and just got ourselves lost on the backroads. On purpose. That is the wonder of GPS, you are free to explore every road you want and then when you're ready to go home, you just type in "go home" and off you go! We ended up weaving through these beautiful woods until we found a beautiful *private* lake that was a deep, perfectly clear blue. John and Dave thought this must have been some sort of valve thing... I thought it was so cool looking...


The leaves are JUST starting to change color from greens to bright reds and yellows. I am SO excited for fall to come. Just warning you all that I am going to post some GREAT pictures! :)

The leaves are JUST starting to change color from greens to bright reds and yellows. I am SO excited for fall to come. Just warning you all that I am going to post some GREAT pictures! :)
Comments