Snowy afternoon



This afternoon John motioned to me to (stealthily) come into the kitchen.. and right outside our sliding glass door there are some woods. There were three gorgeous red cardinals that were looking for some food from our neighbors. I couldn't believe how pretty they were so I took some pictures. I've never seen such red like that!







Here's a woodpecker that was also outside...

Comments

Bryan said…
How pretty! I look out my window these days and I can't even see the mountains. All I see is a yucky gray cloud of smog...

Those are great pictures though. I think that I am going to print them up on a big printer and tape them to my windows so that I can get the same scenery that you have.

Thanks for sharing the beauty,
liz j said…
Beautiful photos! I remember the first time I saw a cardinal in Illinois I nearly fell over. Soooo red!
Jeanette said…
I found out that there's a lot of birds, like the cardinals that can't cross the continental divide. So that's why we never saw them in UT or WA. I'm so glad I get to see them now! This morning there was also a gorgeous blue jay!

Popular Posts