Photo Tagged!
Well, my friend Debbie, "photo tagged" me and what you have to do is to post your 4th picture from your 4th photo folder, your 8th from your 8th folder, 12th from the 12th folder and 16th from your 16th folder. So, here goes! By the way, today Debbie is being induced and will hopefully be the proud new mom of a baby girl (for the second time!) later today! Congrats in advance Debbie!

This picture was taken on the first day that I went to Mexico to volunteer back in 2004. I had just been picked up in a dusty town by 15 strangers who quickly became friends. This is Andy who was our expedition leader, he's from England and what's funny about this picture is that I didn't even take it. Another staff member named Lee, that I was sitting by on the bus took my camera and took this picture.

This picture was taken in Chicago back in April 2006. John and I were dating at the time and he came with me to an Education conference I was attending there. In fact, it was on this trip that he proposed. It was a very cold, blustery day in Chicago.

This picture was taken EONS ago! Probably back in 2002 maybe 2001. Two friends, Liz and Cat, and I hiked through the Narrows together and we got some spectacular shots. This was one of the calmer slots we were walking through. Remember that trip girls?

This was taken during the summer of 2005. Cat, I and her two brothers (Tyler and Mike) rode our bikes across Germany. This picture was taken before our trip where we dashed off to see Salzburg, Austria before the trip started. That was one of my most favorite towns. Everywhere you looked it was just breathtaking scenery!
That was fun Debbie! Since I get to "Photo tag" the next people, I choose Liz, Adelia and Sari to photo tag!!
This picture was taken on the first day that I went to Mexico to volunteer back in 2004. I had just been picked up in a dusty town by 15 strangers who quickly became friends. This is Andy who was our expedition leader, he's from England and what's funny about this picture is that I didn't even take it. Another staff member named Lee, that I was sitting by on the bus took my camera and took this picture.
This picture was taken in Chicago back in April 2006. John and I were dating at the time and he came with me to an Education conference I was attending there. In fact, it was on this trip that he proposed. It was a very cold, blustery day in Chicago.

This picture was taken EONS ago! Probably back in 2002 maybe 2001. Two friends, Liz and Cat, and I hiked through the Narrows together and we got some spectacular shots. This was one of the calmer slots we were walking through. Remember that trip girls?
This was taken during the summer of 2005. Cat, I and her two brothers (Tyler and Mike) rode our bikes across Germany. This picture was taken before our trip where we dashed off to see Salzburg, Austria before the trip started. That was one of my most favorite towns. Everywhere you looked it was just breathtaking scenery!
That was fun Debbie! Since I get to "Photo tag" the next people, I choose Liz, Adelia and Sari to photo tag!!
Comments