Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Jeanette and I have had a relaxing day just laying around. We did go see Pink Panther 2 (good show) and went to Chili's for dinner (Love the Southwestern Egg Rolls). Also I made Jeanette a delicious Key Lime Pie. I have survived my first round of exams. Things seem to be going well. Monday and Tuesday I'm back in the OR. Then back in class all day Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Jeanette and I were talking about all of the places we have been in our 3 years of marriage. Google maps has a really cool feature where you can mark places you have been. Our list is here http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=106266563055358776744.000462ea05a1161223b1a&ll=31.203405,-95.361328&spn=37.795381,78.75&t=h&z=4

Yea looks a bit messy but just click on the link.

Comments

Jeanette said…
John's Key Lime Pie was A-mazing! I consider myself a serious critic of Key lime Pie, since it is my favorite pie. He was a bustle of activity on a "hush-hush" operation and it turned out perfectly. The perfect combination of tartness and creaminess! Great job love!
liz j said…
Holy moly. I'm starving and the mention of those egg rolls has me in near convulsions. I get them EVERY time.

Pie? Very impressive!!

Popular Posts