Kid Krazy!

Jennie & Marcus and the girls came out to visit us for a few days a couple of weeks ago! We love the fact that we're only a 4 hour drive away from each other! I can't help but take pictures of them while they're here. Here are a few of my favorites!

Of course, we all played GAMES!! Katelyn is great at playing "Ticket to Ride" and it's one of her favorite games to play when we're all together.



Lovely Rachel!



Beautiful Katelyn... what a trooper she was! Kates was sick the first couple of nights (throwing up nonstop) but she didn't want to go and kept insisting she was doing better. We're SO glad they stayed and so glad Katelyn started feeling better!



The day the girls left, they all got a sweet little Easter basket (hey, we have to spoil them while they're here! I'm vying for the "awesomest aunt's house" award) Rachel is showing off her fingernails which I painted for her. Rachel kept coming into my bathroom when I was getting ready and she wanted some make-up too, after a long while of adding "more details, I NEED more details!" I told her that the art of beauty is knowing when to stop (which she repeated to me the next day as I was applying my own makeup). Marcus also told her that he didn't like all the make-up when she went to go show off, this prompted her to come in and ask me to help her take it off... but the finger nail polish stayed. :)



John caught this moment of Jennie & Emily having fun together after Emily's shower.



Emily is the youngest and made our neighbor, Sherman, fall in love with her. As everyone was loading the car the last day they were here, Sherman was listening to old jazz favorites outside in his garage... Emily loved the music so much she just danced and danced and that's it-Sherman was a goner.





Jennie & Marcus

Comments

Popular Posts