Biking in Pittsburgh
There are a lot of bike trails in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas. We've been biking in the woods along the trails closer to our house, but we decided to get into Pittsburgh today and see it from a bike. The trail system is really nice, all FLAT-- which I love!


We stopped at the Point Park downtown and watched all the boat traffic and baby ducks. It was a nice place to have lunch.


We decided it was a great way to see Pittsburgh, and get some excercise! John and I both appreciated that the trails were specifically for bikes, walkers and rollerbladers, NO CARS! I hate riding bikes when you have to worry about cars hitting you and so kudos to Pittsburgh for making a bike trail, just for bikers. Yippee!

We stopped at the Point Park downtown and watched all the boat traffic and baby ducks. It was a nice place to have lunch.
We decided it was a great way to see Pittsburgh, and get some excercise! John and I both appreciated that the trails were specifically for bikes, walkers and rollerbladers, NO CARS! I hate riding bikes when you have to worry about cars hitting you and so kudos to Pittsburgh for making a bike trail, just for bikers. Yippee!
Comments