My Girls



Lately we have been spending our weekends with our YW group and it has been a lot of fun! I thought I would post some pictures that I have taken recently to show off these darling girls. :)

A few weeks ago we went down to Ohiopyle (beautiful state park close to Fallingwater) and we went on a 20 mile bike trip with the Young Men and the Young Women. Several families ended up going as well, it was a lot of fun.

Here are Jessica and Marie Stirk, they moved into our ward last summer from Indiana.



We biked for 10 miles then crossed the river and had lunch. Here I caught poor Rochelle in mid-sentence. Rochelle is the Young Women president and who I spend almost as much time with as my husband. :)



These were our fast girls, by the time the rest of us had made it to the halfway point where we were going to stop and have lunch, these 4 (and 3 other boys) had already turned around and passed us heading back. By the time John and I showed up, Nicole, Madelyn and Caitlin were having fun covering Emily with rocks.



These are my girls, meaning the girls that I teach every Sunday, these are best friends Autumn and Vanessa (and Wesley). Autumn and Vanessa talk a mile a minute and are always moving way too fast, but so much fun!







The next weekend after the bike trip, we headed to Washington D.C. to do some temple work with the Young Men and Young Women. We had a good group with us and even though it is a 3 1/2 hour drive one way, it seemed to go by really fast and the girls all had a great time!



Comments

Popular Posts