Cat comes to town!
I was so very excited to have Cat come to town to visit and play with and have long girl chats with! I was worried that it wouldn't be too terribly exciting since I spend most of my days wondering how many trips to the bathroom I will make and how many naps can I take and how many food items I can keep down... but nonetheless, we had a fabulous time together. It's wonderful to have a best friend where you can just lay around in your pjs together and its still a great day. That's Cat. Thanks for a great week!
The only day I even tried to do my hair (I was tired of Cat taking pictures of me with undone hair and the same clothes I had been wearing the day before) we went into Pittsburgh and played around in the Botanical Gardens. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures.
They had a great glass artist who had these really cool figures mixed in with all the plants. It would be neat to have gone back at night because they light up.
Pictures with Cat always take a couple of tries, you have to get the silliness out of the way, and then you can take a good shot. :)
Comments