Our little model :)



When Hayden was about 6 weeks old, we took her to a friend of ours in the ward who had offered to take several pictures of Hayden and us as a baby gift. It was such a wonderful gift to give someone and Emmy did a beautiful job!














Comments

Jeanette! She is yummy! Just yummy! I loved every picture you posted. Embrace the moments! They all go by too fast.
The Beckstroms said…
So cute Jeanette!! Love, love, love the pictures! Hope you guys are doing well.
Kati said…
Absolutely beautiful....
I love her little green hat!
b. said…
These almost made me cry!

I'm so happy for you three!
Katie Hutson said…
Gorgeous pictures!! Beautiful family:)
Amy Lisa said…
Wow. So beautiful. Hope things are settling down for you. She is exquisite.
liz j said…
Holy moly those are wonderful pictures. I could just eat that baby up! She is adorable. I love the last one especially. I don't know what it is about baby toes, but they rock my world. I get all weepy eyed. You and John are so cute with Hayden in those photos. Makes me miss you more.
I love the pictures! What a precious gift. I hope she is having happier moments and things are getting easier for you.

Popular Posts