To those who promised me...



that it WOULD get easier... I thank you, because it finally HAS gotten easier! Hayden has grown so much in the past couple of weeks and I don't know if she's finally growing into her body, or we've managed to get her on a good daily sleep routine... or what, but she is content and giggly most of the time and I can put her down and she is happy to kick her legs and look at things and try and grab mobiles. I just don't know what to do, somehow I have... dare I say.... FREE TIME! :)

Now I know that things will change again and John and I are already dreading the day when teething begins, but for now I think we have finally moved on to a new chapter and I LOVE IT! :)



Hayden and her little buddy :)



And to all of you who think that Hayden looks like John, you're right, she does. I always thought John would make a pretty girl. ;)

Comments

The Beckstroms said…
YAY! Jeanette, I am so glad to hear that things are getting better. We miss you tons out here in Utah and that little girl gets cuter and cuter everyday. Can't wait to meet her!
Erin said…
She is so cute! Any planned trips to Utah in the next little bit? I can't wait to meet this little lady!!! BTW- you might luck out with the teething thing... both of my girls were easy! No problems. I had even stocked up on orajel and didn't need it. Now we hope that trend continues with Trey... and though he is 9-MONTHS-OLD in two days... he hasn't starting teething. Cross your fingers!

Popular Posts