Seattle
** P.S. I just have to congratulate John again! This past weekend he spoke at another conference and walked away with the Grand Prize of "best presenter" -- a check for $1000 !!! Way to go babycakes!
O.k. back to catching up... :)
The month of August was an insanely busy month with many ups and downs. Hayden, John and I traveled back to Seattle for an Anesthetist conference that John had out there. We (I) was pretty worried about how Hayden would do on her first plane ride, and a long one at that, but she did excellent and received many compliments from her fellow passengers. :)


The only thing to note about our plane ride to Seattle, is that on our way I randomly broke off two teeth. Within 5 minutes of each other. It was very disturbing. Now I have to go get crowns, which is even more disturbing :(
When we got to Seattle we (just Hayden & I) were surprised to meet with a man holding a placard with Hayden's name on it.... John had gotten a private car to pick us up at the airport and drop us off at the hotel. Quite a luxurious first step on our first vacation with Hayden!

In Seattle, we met up with our good friends, Lewis, Marcy and Wyatt and sight-seed up a storm! We were only there for 4 days, but saw the Space Needle, the Science Center, Pikes Place Market, the Seattle Aquarium, the EMP (Esperience Music Project), and got a little cruise of the Harbor. It was a lot of fun, especially to see it all with good friends!





And of course we had to take in the pool at the hotel and enjoy that. Hayden enjoyed DRINKING the water especially. It was a salinated pool and as soon as her little tongue got close enough to the water, she was slurping it up :)

From Seattle we headed to Moses Lake for a few days, John's dad cruised up to Moses Lake on his motorcycle to visit Hayden, and then John said good-bye to us and headed off to surprise friends and family on a surprise one-day layover in Salt Lake.
In the next couple of days, I will have my Boise trip with friends and family posted. Whew!! :)
O.k. back to catching up... :)
The month of August was an insanely busy month with many ups and downs. Hayden, John and I traveled back to Seattle for an Anesthetist conference that John had out there. We (I) was pretty worried about how Hayden would do on her first plane ride, and a long one at that, but she did excellent and received many compliments from her fellow passengers. :)
The only thing to note about our plane ride to Seattle, is that on our way I randomly broke off two teeth. Within 5 minutes of each other. It was very disturbing. Now I have to go get crowns, which is even more disturbing :(
When we got to Seattle we (just Hayden & I) were surprised to meet with a man holding a placard with Hayden's name on it.... John had gotten a private car to pick us up at the airport and drop us off at the hotel. Quite a luxurious first step on our first vacation with Hayden!
In Seattle, we met up with our good friends, Lewis, Marcy and Wyatt and sight-seed up a storm! We were only there for 4 days, but saw the Space Needle, the Science Center, Pikes Place Market, the Seattle Aquarium, the EMP (Esperience Music Project), and got a little cruise of the Harbor. It was a lot of fun, especially to see it all with good friends!
And of course we had to take in the pool at the hotel and enjoy that. Hayden enjoyed DRINKING the water especially. It was a salinated pool and as soon as her little tongue got close enough to the water, she was slurping it up :)
From Seattle we headed to Moses Lake for a few days, John's dad cruised up to Moses Lake on his motorcycle to visit Hayden, and then John said good-bye to us and headed off to surprise friends and family on a surprise one-day layover in Salt Lake.
In the next couple of days, I will have my Boise trip with friends and family posted. Whew!! :)
Comments