Amy's amazing!
My darling friend Amy has been visiting for the past 5 days and we have LOVED having her here! I have been lonely for my old girlfriends, just those wonderful friends that you can be silly with, be yourself, no hair no make up, no fuss. So, I was really happy that Amy came, WHEN she came, it was a much needed boost of comfort!
While she was here we were able to go to temple, a pumpkin festival and head into Chicago where we were blessed with glorious weather! In a soon-to-come post, I will put up some of the pictures she took while she was here.
She also did a photo shoot of the three of us and I just wanted to post some of my favorites below...

I love this one because Amy told her to smile and so she crossed her arms and did this, this... look! I love it :)


Amy caught her jumping in the air, she's very proud of her jumping abilities because it took her so long to figure out how to do it!


No, I'm not 9 months pregnant, just 6.

John almost didn't make it to our "photo shoot" in time (Amy shot these picks about 20 minutes before she left for the airport) because he had been called in for a surgery, but he got home about 4 minutes before Amy left, yippee! :)

While she was here we were able to go to temple, a pumpkin festival and head into Chicago where we were blessed with glorious weather! In a soon-to-come post, I will put up some of the pictures she took while she was here.
She also did a photo shoot of the three of us and I just wanted to post some of my favorites below...
I love this one because Amy told her to smile and so she crossed her arms and did this, this... look! I love it :)
Amy caught her jumping in the air, she's very proud of her jumping abilities because it took her so long to figure out how to do it!
No, I'm not 9 months pregnant, just 6.
John almost didn't make it to our "photo shoot" in time (Amy shot these picks about 20 minutes before she left for the airport) because he had been called in for a surgery, but he got home about 4 minutes before Amy left, yippee! :)
Comments