So so so many things.

Life is just so busy sometimes, its just exhuasting. I haven't announced it really on my blog, but I did on Facebook.... we are pregnant ;) Due in February, but I'm betting on January. And, we are having a little boy. We're pretty excited, most of all, that the big, intensive ultrasound where they get in and inspect the heart, valves, flow of blood, brain, brain stem, spine and look for a cleft palatte is all perfectly fine.



Hayden still doesn't understand that she's going to have a baby brother around here in a couple of months. Although the space she has on my lap is slowly dwindling as my belly is getting bigger and bigger, I wonder what she thinks. Mostly I think she thinks its a beach ball because she loves to lay across it, tries to bounce on it, and she elbows her poor, little brother many times a day. :)

It has been a lot of fun to watch Hayden grow up these past few months. She can understand almost anything I say, she helps to clean up and when she finds trash or finishes a bag of snacks, she is great about getting it in the trash can. She loves to help me to household things, like the laundry -- moving the clothes from the washer to dryer and handing me the dry clothes to fold and the all-important "pushing of the buttons" -- she's a pro!

She is a goofball, what a great sense of humor! She loves to chase you and be chased (as you can see in the video below), she loves to walk around with her blankets on her head and then giggles like crazy when you "discover" her, she loves to be tickled and she is always quick to laugh especially when you are trying to be silly for her.



She also loves to dance, it is so fun to watch, I really need to get a video of it! Lately she's been paying special attention to my moves and then trying to immitate me, so I'm feeling a little self conscious since my moves are from the 80's and haven't changed. Her Aunt Cat is coming in a couple of weeks though and I'm sure that Hayden will be able to pick up some stylin' moves from her :)

During the recent LDS General Conference I caught a video of Hayden conducting the music. She loves to conduct at church as well. :) P.S. Hayden found John's old ski googles and wouldn't let him get away with taking them off all day :)



Here, during the fall season, all the nurseries do their own fall festival. So, we went to one close to our house, Goebberts Nursery and the thing is insane. They have hay rides, camel rides, corn mazes, tiny western towns set up, tunnels that the kids can run through.

Then there's the animals. For $8 you can FEED and PET baby camels, monkeys, kangaroos, wallabys, toucans, wildebeasts, water buffalo, siberian tigers (can't touch these), cougars, bear cubs, tigers, and about a zillion other animals. Its crazy. Oh, and the giraffes...









And then I must say something about the passing of our sweet cat, Nallah. Last week I found Nallah on the floor having a seizure. I rushed her to the vets office where they were able to break the seizure with some Valium, but her body never recovered and we had to put her down to sleep. It was really a hard thing to do for both John and I and we miss her. Nallah was such a funny cat with the strangest little personality. Every once in a while she would spaz out and run around, race up a tree, race down, run in the house, in and out of the curtains and then stop and look at us all as if to say, "what?" If you look at the video where John and Hayden are playing around, you can see Nallah laying on the couch, just a few days before she left us.

We miss you sweet friend.

Comments

Popular Posts