Lotsa pictures!



This post is just going to be pictures and that should properly portray what we've been doing over the last couple of weeks!

Suddenly, from one day to the next, the weather got super warm -- like in the 70's!!! We had to get into the city and see the sites before John's mom leaves (sniff, sniff) in a couple of weeks. We walked around the wharf and took a ride in the huge ferris wheel that overlooks the city.







Out for a walk... not a raindrop in sight, but that huge 2-person umbrella is about the only thing I could find to protect Connor from the sun. I need to get a hat for him!



We went to a great children's discovery museum and Hayden loved to play with all the bubble stuff they had out for the kids. And all the water exhibits, she could have spent all day there!







Random pictures with Connor...





It was another gloriously warm and sunny day and John got to take some much needed time off from our bathroom remodel (he's been working his guts out... after work)-- I will post some pictures once its all done, hopefully no more than a couple of weeks left!

He had a ball (and so did Hayden) enjoying the weather outside to fly a kite!









All in all, life is pretty good. John's mom being here for the past couple of months has been wonderful, I know that we're all in for a shock to the system when all of a sudden Hayden has to share her time with Connor. Right now we are able to spend quality time with both of them exclusively but that will all change in a couple of weeks, and I must admit, I am scared to death. The times that I have had the two of them to contend with it is really really hard and it seems that when I am trying to get lunch for a starving Hayden, Connor is demanding that he is fed too.

We haven't seen much of John the past few weeks because he has been working horribly late hours -- lots of 13 hour days it seems -- and then trying to demo our bathroom and rebuild the shower, do the plumbing, and install new faucets, etc... so we seem to be all suffering from a major lack of sleep. But, what's new? :)

Like I said, though, I can't complain too much because I have two beautiful children and a mother in law that has made life bearable during the hardest months of a new baby and a handy husband that makes my life pretty happy. Its all good.

Comments

Popular Posts