Spring!!





Just a couple of weeks ago, there was SNOW... but now Spring has arrived in a hurry and all my tulips and flowers have popped up, its so beautiful, I love it!

There's just something about Springtime, its a breath of fresh air. Everything seems new again, time to feel a warm breeze on your face and run around free of bundled up jackets and gloves. It just makes me feel like singing and frolicking through fields in Salzburg, just like Julie Andrews :)

Springtime is also a great time for sitting out on your deck and blowing bubbles -- its quite relaxing and theraputic.



And you know you've moved up in the world when you have to buy a "double stroller". But, we have really enjoyed our new stroller. Hayden can sit or stand, and there's also a 2nd seat that straps in right about the "sit and stand" area where Hayden can sit there or she can sit in a seat that is right under Connor's car seat. Lots of options. We like options.



We went for a walk this afternoon and I took this series of cute pictures of Hayden and John.... cutie pies :)





Comments

First, your tulips are gorgeous and I'm trying not to be envious. While pregnant with Alyssa, the boys and I planted over 100 bulbs. The deer intercepted 98 of them as they were coming up. Two made it. My kids killed them soon after.

Hayden is adorable! I LOVE those pictures of her. She has really changed to me over the past 6 months from a baby-looking toddler to a sweet little girl.

Popular Posts