Dive Pictures
These pictures are from our dive trip in St. Lucia


Our photographer saw this little sea horse, we unfortunately, did not. :(

The red fish is a squirrel fish, it's eyes are usually quite big because they mainly hid out under rocks and in dark places. The other fish is a spotted drum. John saw a baby one on this dive. The babies are about 2 inches long and have a long slender black tail that comes out from the top of their head.

Yes, we have both learned to count to.... FIVE.

Juvenile Grey angelfish. When they get older they lose the stripes and are just solid grey.

Spotted trunk fish.

This is a very cool fish! A flying gurnard.

"How ya doing there little buddy?"

Bryan, Sari and Jesse

Southern Sting Ray

Me and my nerdy clip board. I have to write down all the fish I see. I was trained too well in Mexico, it's a habit I can't break. :)

This is a great barracuda. They are very curious and tend to follow divers around. On the first dive John and I ever did we saw one of these and it freaked John out so bad, he wouldn't take his eyes off of it. I finally had to drag him away but they were in the midst of a serious stare down.

I saw a bunch of these. It's a spotted eel. They just look menacing but I've never seen them come after anyone.

Pretty Queen Angelfish.

Our photographer saw this little sea horse, we unfortunately, did not. :(
The red fish is a squirrel fish, it's eyes are usually quite big because they mainly hid out under rocks and in dark places. The other fish is a spotted drum. John saw a baby one on this dive. The babies are about 2 inches long and have a long slender black tail that comes out from the top of their head.
Yes, we have both learned to count to.... FIVE.
Juvenile Grey angelfish. When they get older they lose the stripes and are just solid grey.
Spotted trunk fish.
This is a very cool fish! A flying gurnard.
"How ya doing there little buddy?"
Bryan, Sari and Jesse
Southern Sting Ray
Me and my nerdy clip board. I have to write down all the fish I see. I was trained too well in Mexico, it's a habit I can't break. :)
This is a great barracuda. They are very curious and tend to follow divers around. On the first dive John and I ever did we saw one of these and it freaked John out so bad, he wouldn't take his eyes off of it. I finally had to drag him away but they were in the midst of a serious stare down.
I saw a bunch of these. It's a spotted eel. They just look menacing but I've never seen them come after anyone.
Pretty Queen Angelfish.
Comments
Love you heaps.