River Rafting Last summer

Sawtooth mountains in Redfish Lake, Idaho



The past two years I have organized a river rafting trip with friends from work and friends in general. Here are some of those pictures!

Here's Amy Smithson and Bryan Liston. Dave Eaton is in the background. While we only brought granola bars and dried fruit, Amy had pancakes, brownies and gourmet camping dinners. :) Amy knows that just because you're camping, it doesn't mean you have to be a savage!



Dave and Kabi Eaton and John & I.



Cat was leading our boat (and instigating much mischief with the other boats - major water wars were happening!) and I am sitting at the back - when did I get to be such a wimp! (The water was cold!) Amy Smithson is in front of me. Her sister and friend were also in our boat.




Some of my favorite people! Next to me is Jan Hawke, behind her is Shonagh, our scottish main office secretary, beside her is Art Burnah (fabulous French teacher) and his wife. Behind Cat is Susan Shelton (Cat is hiding her) English teacher. Behind Susan is Amy Smithson and next to Amy is Brock Moore (Wrestling coach) and his wife Cherish. We had a wonderful time and roasted marshmellows at night and sang songs to keep away the bears! :)



Comments

Popular Posts