having fun w/ the Boydersons!

We had a wonderful chance to meet up with Jennie/Marcus and the girls for a great 2 days in upstate PA! We were able to stay with friends of Jennie & Marcus' who had a cool vine out in the woods in their backyard so that provided lots of great ways for the girls to get out their energy. And man, do they have a lot of energy!





The first day we took off for "Delgrosso's Amusement Park" named so for the "famous" Delgrosso spaghetti and pasta sauce treats they own. The girls had never been to an amusement park (a glorified carnival) and waterslide park, so it was great fun to watch them run around and try all the rides. Marcus said that he was surprised that they were so adventurous and showed no fear, trying any of the rides at least once!



The spinning rides were a definite "thumbs DOWN"



Little "Emmers" is now 1 1/2 years old with gorgeous curls and big blue eyes!



Each of the girls tried their hands at driving the bumper cars. Katelyn and I did very well, and Jennie and Rachel had lots of fun too. :)



Jennie and I had a race down the biggest waterslide I've ever been on. You dropped down two parts and I had to just believe that I wouldn't go flying off the thing! It was a close tie.... maybe with me inching out Jennie :) She may differ. But if you zoom in real close, it looks like I got her by at least 3 inches. If you look at our faces, you can see that I was focused on not dying and Jennie was concentrating on who was winning! :)







The next day we went to "Penn's Caves" which was a cool underground cave system with a river at the bottom, so you were able to investigate the caves by boat.









I'm still getting used to seeing the Amish around, a big cute family was on our boat and I couldn't resist sneaking a picture. All the boys with their straw hats and blue shirts were sooooooo cute!

Comments

Popular Posts