Jeanette's baby pictures

John did a blog a while back... like a LONG while back with some pictures from before we got married. And so I decided to share some of my favorite ones as well. John also has some darling ones that I will put on a future blog. But, here are mine. Remember... early 70's ;)

My mom and me



Some of my earliest and fondest memories were of my dad doing my hair in the mornings. He makes a MEAN ponytail!





Car seats have come a long way since the 70's. . .



My parents dressed me in the LATEST fashion trends! And apparently, from the looks of my belly, I had just eaten a small elephant.






No video games back then! We had to make up our own way to entertain ourselves. . .



We had a cabin up in the San Antonio mountains in Texas, I sure wish I knew what was so dang funny!



My and my grandfather, my dad's dad.



This was my mom's mom, Jeanette - who I was named after -, my mom, and her brother, my uncle Bill.



This is my brother at 4 months old. He is trying to eat my grandmother's (my dad's mom) face off. She does not look concerned. :)



What a good big sister I was. I was also sporting the just-out-of-the-shower-feathered-bangs look.



Me and my Aunt Jane



Again... no video games.



And one... half-way-through-life picture. Loved that bleached blonde look in junior high!!

Comments

the Cory family said…
cute, cute, cute!!! Ahhh, we miss you guys!
Jeanette,

Those pictures make me think of the 80's...when big hair and mullets were everything. How I miss my mullet!
Jeanette! I love those old pics! Maybe I should do something like that. The last one, in particular...just when we met, remember? Wow, I still remember how my cousin had a major crush on you! :)

Popular Posts