Guest Room paint job
Last week I tackled painting the guest room. I have never done a stripe before but since John said "no" to my idea of a chair rail... I made do. I'm pleased. What do you think? I also painted the mirror which was previously silver, black. I think it stands out more against the yellow.
John still has to paint the top of the room where wall meets ceiling. He's VERY particuluar about the *crispness* of the lines... and, he does a great job. But, I may have to do it myself if he gets to busy with, I don't know, school or something.
John still has to paint the top of the room where wall meets ceiling. He's VERY particuluar about the *crispness* of the lines... and, he does a great job. But, I may have to do it myself if he gets to busy with, I don't know, school or something.
Comments