West Virginia



Since I have the time.... I had seen a picture of this old mill at a state park down in West Virginia, I knew I had to get down there before all the leaves changed for the season and get a picture! I had so much fun taking pictures, so I had to share some of my favorites!!





Close to Babcock state park is the New River Gorge which has the longest arch bridge in the United States. It is over 800 feet tall and 3,000 feet across. Once a year they allow base jumpers to jump off the bridge. They close it off to all cars. This year it is October 18, and unfortunately John and I will be in Jackson Hole with my family, otherwise I would be there to take pictures of the base jumpers, it has to be soooooo cool to see!







These are pictures that John and I took recently at a state park close to our house.



As you can see, the colors are so beautiful. I've never seen oranges and reds quite like it!

Comments

liz j said…
Beautiful photos!

Popular Posts