Birds, Birds, Birds!



I can't even tell you how much fun it is to see birds right outside your window that you've never seen before! I have to admit, I fancy myself a national geographic photographer as I entice the birds closer and closer in order to get a better picture. Those little birds are quite skittish and I have to make like a tree for hours, well, minutes anyway... on end! These are my favorite shots so far!

(Now, don't laugh at me... but I actually have a bird book and have looked up the names... remember, I don't have a job!!) I must admit, everytime I see a pretty bird, I think of my friend Bryan who would truly appreciate how pretty they are and "oooh" and "ahhhh" right beside me. (He has his own beautiful little yellow bird, appropriately named, Daisy)

These are "indigo bunting"s... so pretty!!





Below is a "black capped chickadee"



I don't know what these are, I'm trying to figure it out in my bird book! Well, my mom just read this blog and has informed me that they are "gold finches". mystery solved!



Pretty blue jay, although they're quite obnoxious!





I'm not quite sure what these are called...



I was so excited that I had my camera out when a hummingbird buzzed by!

Comments

Bryan said…
Ohhh, they are beautiful! I just have brown sparrows in my back yard. I do get the occasional lost parakeet, and maybe a robin, but not very often. How fun though!

Thanks for posting the pictures. =0)

Popular Posts