Our First Baby Pic

So it is definately official that we are pregnant--well at least Jeanette is. The ultrasound we had was not a full "look at everything possible" ultrasound. Rather, the doctor was kind enough just to let us have a peek at our baby. The baby's head measures a whopping 2.54 cm (1 inch). In a few more weeks we'll get a more definitive answer as to if it is a boy or girl. We are hoping boy. What do you think?
.
(Jeanette here) I just want to put my two cents in... where John labeled the "foot" I actually think that is the knee. See the white splotch down from the knee... that's what I remember as being the foot. Like he has his knee bent. But John seems to be pretty set that he has it labeled correctly. Also, my mom mentioned that she thought she could see an arm, and I think that you can see an arm kind of bending with the hand up by his/her ear.
.
You know its funny the night that we got that picture and the ultrasound I was laying in bed and these were my thoughts "I sure hope he/she can breathe in there... sure looked like a tight squeeze in there.... what a pain... what can I do to make sure he has more room?....JEANETTE! Pullleaze! How many babies are born who probably are squished to death inside a belly? All of them, YOU were probably squished and look, you turned out just fine! (for the most part)" So, I am trying not to worry about the fact that my uterus seems to be squishing him... what can I do about it?
Comments