New pics of baby :)

Monday John and I had our big ultrasound where they spend an hour and a half measuring legs, arms, brain, check the heart, kidneys, and... the gender. Our little guy was perfectly content to sit the entire time with his knees drawn up to his chin and his legs crossed at his ankles. As much as they jiggled and pushed my stomach, he was happy where he was. So, we are having a modest little gentleman or lady. :) I was so happy to hear that the brain and heart look fabulous.
This was my favorite picture, his cute little feet! And you can't tell me that isn't a GOOD-LOOKING leg! Check out that definition, that muscle! And his cute little toes :) My dad will be pleased that he looks to have the "LeBlanc" toes, a.k.a. "lobster claws". Again, I did fret and fuss that the poor little guy doesn't have enough room and seems squished, but the doctors reassured me that he/she is fine and has plenty of room. Alas I fear this is just the beginning of a lifetime of fretting and fussing... my mom has taught me well. :)
Below is one of the profile pictures. They didn't turn out as sharp as what we could see on the monitor. John noticed that the baby has the "Anderson" nose. How fun!

Yesterday I knitted my first little baby hats. I just think they are so dang cute! I made one that works for a boy and one for a girl, since who knows at this point. We will have another ultrasound at the beginning of November so we will just have to be patient.
A couple of months ago I also painted these pictures to hang in the new baby's room. I found this nursery design that I really liked with cute little safari animals and copied the pictures they had on the walls.

John really likes the look too, but we are still waiting for a while before we buy anything. Right now its just fun to do little things here and there. :) Is this the "nesting" phase???
Comments