Arrival of Hayden Jae Anderson


She is here, finally!!!! It's John writing so you may not enjoy the same eloquence and wit with which my wife can write. However, I still have fingers that can type and since she is sleeping, you're stuck reading what I write. Yesterday at 6:07 pm Hayden made her entry in to this world at Magee Women's Hospital here in Pittsburgh. Weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs 1 oz and 18.5 inches in length. Hayden was able to spend about 10 minutes with us before she was wisked away to the NICU. Jeanette is resting well and is completly worn out. Hayden is doing well too. The only thing she has is an IV in her foot with a little sugar water running in it. For now I don't have any idea when my girls will be coming home with me. Below is a video. The clicking sound is from the camera so don't think anything is wrong with your computer.


Again our thanks to all of you for your prayers and support. We know it has made the difference for our little girl.

Comments

Kacey said…
she's SOOOO darling! i hope you anderson ladies make it home soon! :)
Deyce said…
Yay!! Congratulations! She's a cutie!
Congratulations! She is just adorable! I am glad everyone is doing well.
the Cory family said…
Congrats!!! Wish she lived next door so I could come over and hold her!!! She looks like you, John! Good work you two!!! Delivery wasn't too bad, was it Jeannette???
Sarah Shelley said…
She's beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I'm sure you will start to feel better soon!
-Sharon
Katie said…
Congrats! She's Beautiful! Keep resting and we can't wait to see you all in person to share our excitement with you!
mathmom said…
She is precious! I hope mommy and baby get to go home soon.
LuAnn said…
She is so cute! I hope everything is going good for all of you.
Jennie said…
YEAH!!! My first Anderson neice. I can't wait to hold her and spoil her! She is beautiful and I am so proud of Jeanette! You made it through delivery - MAJOR accomplishment. And I am proud of you too John, you made a super cute baby! :) I hope you all get home soon.
Karl said…
Good work. She's beautiful. Congratulations.
Jeanette! I'm so thrilled for you. Motherhood is the greatest. So fun to read your blog too. Miss you!
XOJODY
b. said…
Congratulations you two! She's BEAUTIFUL!!
liz j said…
HOLY. CRAP. She is BEAUTIFUL! Oh congratulations. I'm just so excited for you! I can't wait to meet her. Love you!
Kati said…
She looks like an Anderson! :)

Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations. I'm so glad I heard Karl mention your blog. I hope you don't mind him sharing it with me. She is so beautiful and I wish you the best.