new pics

Hayden and I have had some really fun moments over the past couple of days. I will lay her on our bed next to me and we just look at each other, smile and make faces at each other. I had my camera close by this morning to take a couple of her. Its just a really fun thing to connect with her!








John brought out his guitar to play for Hayden the other night. We need to work on our "lullaby" collection though :) John played a lot of U2 songs... I'm not sure how much Hayden connected with "Sunday Bloody Sunday", even though it was a great acoustic version :)



Here I think her mouth is agape because she's thinking, "wow, my dad is an awesome guitar player!"




Comments

Kacey said…
that little hayden is looking more and more like her daddy!
Erin said…
She is amazing! We can't wait to meet this little angel! Congratulations again!
starli said…
Man she is so adorable! I love the pics. Congrats on such a darling girl.
Renee said…
congrats... I think she looks like her Daddy too! I love it when they are so tiny...every little thing they do is sooo cute, like yawn and sneeze and stick their tongue out and make funny faces when they sleep! Oh, I just love it!
liz j said…
BEAUTIFUL photos. (Sorry - didn't mean to shout.)

She should meet Thor. You know, and marry him. Eventually. He's tall for his age! (Not sure about anything else yet. We'll keep you posted.)
LuAnn said…
She is really cute. Glad you are home together. Enjoy every moment she will grow really fast.

Popular Posts