Who do you see?
I can't believe how much Hayden changes week to week! It seems like her facial features and personality (as Grandma says, "She has found her 'voice'"!) get bigger and more pronounced each day. And, may I say, she is getting much heavier. I keep thinking about what labor and delivery would have been like with her the size she is now, let alone the size she would be by March 2, which is when I was due. I think I would have died.
Anyway!! I drug up a couple of baby pictures from John and I to post and let you see what features Hayden took from each of us. Everyone seems to have a different opinion of whether she looks like me or John. And I must admit, I change my opinion of what she gets from who, daily as well. But, we are curious to see what people think.....???
Jeanette

John -- now I have to pre-empt this picture with a note from John's mom... poor John had to be vacuumed out and they had to use forcepts (is that the right word?) anyway, the marks you see on the side of his head are from the forcepts... and probably why his head is a little pointy. Poor baby!

Hayden
Anyway!! I drug up a couple of baby pictures from John and I to post and let you see what features Hayden took from each of us. Everyone seems to have a different opinion of whether she looks like me or John. And I must admit, I change my opinion of what she gets from who, daily as well. But, we are curious to see what people think.....???
Jeanette

John -- now I have to pre-empt this picture with a note from John's mom... poor John had to be vacuumed out and they had to use forcepts (is that the right word?) anyway, the marks you see on the side of his head are from the forcepts... and probably why his head is a little pointy. Poor baby!

Hayden
Comments
XOJODY
It's funny, I remember doing this same thing with Logan, and we really weren't sure who he looked more like. I'm laughing as I write that because it's so obvious now that he is a mini-Garrick. So, it'll be interesting to see how Hayden changes. :)
I thought Thor looked like Darin, then like me, then like Darin's bro Adam, then like my bro Paul...