having fun w/ the grandparents!

My parents came into town for a quick 5 day visit, so fun!! Hayden was so much fun to play with and it was wonderful to see my parents both enjoy her so much! We packed a lot in... a trip to the zoo (where Hayden and I got up close & personal with an elephant named Victoria), a trip to the National Aviary where you can walk through areas and birds are flying all around you (way fun!) and walks around the park, and of course, many many rounds of Hand & Foot!! John and I still have yet to beat my parents -- it's gotta happen one of these days!! I couldn't pick just a couple of pictures, so here's a whole slew :)

** The reason John isn't in any of these pictures is because he had limited time with us. Poor guy had to study for finals while they were here. A definite conflict of interest!






















Comments

A Little Sass said…
So much fun! Can you guys beat anyone at Hand and Foot??? J/K! ha! Baby girl is growing up so fast.
Sarah Shelley said…
What great pictures!!! Hayden has grown so much! It's great to see her little expressions! She looks a ton like John, IMHO. Looks like you have a great zoo! Thanks for sharing!!!
The Beckstroms said…
I'm with Sari, I think you guys need to change your strategy! ;) J/K! Such cute pictures! I can't believe how big Hayden is getting! When are you guys going to come out and visit?? :)
I can't believe you don't have sweet Hayden swimming with the dolphins, sea turtles and protecting the impregnated squid in the Caribbean yet? Come on, Jeanette! Where is "The Amazing Race?"

So darling! I love when grandparents can enjoy babies and just pamper and love them. xojody
Jeanette said…
Just for the record-- We have beaten my parents at Hand & Foot (as well as many other people, Miss Sari & Debbie - I think you guys both have fallen victim to our skillzz :), just not LATELY! :)And we will have Hayden protecting impregnated squid in the Carribbean, I'm just trying to be patient with her abilities :)

Popular Posts