friends & family in Boise

This is back to my "catching up on August" blog... I have gotten way behind! Anyways, the below pictures are from when Hayden and I went to Boise to visit my brother & family. We had a great time and Hayden loved playing with her cousins. Trent, is their little boy who turned 1, and Remi is 3 years old and graciously let Hayden pull her long hair. Hayden lit up whenever Remi showered attention on her. It was really fun to see!















This is my aunt Jane, who flew to come visit everyone from Oklahoma. It was so fun to see her and see her play with our kids. So glad you came Aunt Jane!



This is my sister in law, April. Aside from being a fabulous sister and friend, she is an amazing gardner! She has the most amazing garden with the yummiest vegetables. I, along with everyone else who has seen it, is in AWE. Did I mention the fresh zuccini & squash was so yummy!





And are these not the most beautiful strawberries? I had never eaten so many perfect strawberries. And everyday you could pick a BUCKET of fresh strawberries from her berry patch. Amazing!



And these are her 3 ducks sisters. They are garden ducks who don't fly or need a pond to swim around in. They just live in her garden and eat her bugs. They were so cute :)




While I was there, it was also my dad's 65th birthday, sorry to out you like that dad ;) It was so much fun to celebrate his birthday, along with Trent's year 1.



One of my favorite people is Deborah Wasden, Cat's mom. She came over and gave Hayden a baby present with the most darling clothes, along with a cute rain slicker and boots :) Thank you so much Deborah!



What darling little rain boots!



I was so thankful to have three wonderful friends come visit Hayden & I while we were in Boise. I feel so blessed to have the friends that I do, so blessed!

My darling Cat, who's been my partner in crime for the past 16 years. :)



Kabi is another close friend of mine. I just love her, my soul sista :)





And Liz and I have had parallel lives for many, many years. She is my wise, graceful, honest, free-spirited yet a spiritual giant, and filled with loads of love to give... friend.





Hayden and I had a wonderful visit even though we got horribly sick about halfway through :( Kabi went with Hayden and I to the ER, her and Liz both made us yummy dinners. Cat helped babysit when I was completely run down and exhausted. Great friends and family are a true blessing and a gift, it makes me feel very rich indeed.

Comments

liz j said…
*blush* You obviously have me confused with someone else (like yourself!). I'm sooooo glad I got to see you, refill my Jeanette stores.

Popular Posts