So, I'm on Facebook, but I don't love the whole Facebook concept. I really don't have time to be posting a million insignificant details of my day and every once in a while I have time to check out what others are doing. John enjoys Facebook and he really uses it to keep in contact with his friends, so I know that for some people it really is a useful and fun thing. But, in the brief amounts of time that I'm on the computer, I'm usually searching for something specific, paying bills and updating our blog.
SO, I decided a couple of weeks ago since Hayden was taking longer naps that I, in fact, did have time to spend on Facebook and that I was going to be better about writing little notes on it and reading what my friends/family are up to. THANKFULLY SO! Because as I was reading other people's notes I saw that an old, dear friend of mine had flown to CHICAGO!

Deandra is just one of my favorite people in the world. She is a little bundle of energy, always ready to laugh, always ready for an adventure and she's one of those fabulous people that you can get on the phone with after 3-4 years and laugh and rattle off in conversation as if you were just together the week before.
I was so happy to have her and her twin sister come over to our house for an all-too-brief hour of chit-chat and catching up. I just adore old friends and I'm so glad for.... FACEBOOK! :)
P.S. An update on Hayden, she is taking several steps at a time now and just squeals with delight when she does. John and I both think that this "walking" business is around the corner!
SO, I decided a couple of weeks ago since Hayden was taking longer naps that I, in fact, did have time to spend on Facebook and that I was going to be better about writing little notes on it and reading what my friends/family are up to. THANKFULLY SO! Because as I was reading other people's notes I saw that an old, dear friend of mine had flown to CHICAGO!
Deandra is just one of my favorite people in the world. She is a little bundle of energy, always ready to laugh, always ready for an adventure and she's one of those fabulous people that you can get on the phone with after 3-4 years and laugh and rattle off in conversation as if you were just together the week before.
I was so happy to have her and her twin sister come over to our house for an all-too-brief hour of chit-chat and catching up. I just adore old friends and I'm so glad for.... FACEBOOK! :)
P.S. An update on Hayden, she is taking several steps at a time now and just squeals with delight when she does. John and I both think that this "walking" business is around the corner!
Comments
The other day, I was walking down the halls of OCJH toward the office and heard David Smith's voice coming from the computer lab down A-hall. Funny how I can identify that voice anywhere! Good people have come from OCJH.
I'm on Facebook too! Look me up and friend me and let's catch up. It's fun to be able to see a blink into what people are doing. I'm a fan.
Hope all is going well. Stop and say hi!
Teresa