"The bird is the word"
Today, I was at CVS Pharmacy picking up some things and saw this duck thing, when I pushed the button and it started to play, Hayden went bizerk with squeals and dance moves that I've never seen the like before. For $8, I couldn't resist. :) Its provided lots of entertainment this afternoon!
Comments
I totally hear you on the gearing up to be pregnant again. It took me forever to admit that I needed to have another baby. Gosh, it's pretty miserable. I don't know which end of the misery yours entailed, but if it was similar to mine, I would recommend the diet switch, which essentially consists of the most boring foods EVER, but I feel sooooo much better since switching. And in the end, we have these cute little midgees that make it so worth it, even though it's pretty freakin' awful getting there! Let me know if you want my food/diet tips when you decide to bite the bullet. I'm happy to share!
And your little babe is adorable, by the way. You definitely need more! :)