Great pictures

These are some of our favorite pictures, some of them I'm sure you've seen before!

This one is of us in Whistler, British Columbia (yes, please excuse the finger in the corner!). We took the easy way up to the top of Blackcomb Mountain -- the gondola -- and were treated to 360 degrees of amazing scenery and endless mountain peaks.


I took this one down in the Canyonlands of Southern Utah. It remains a stunning picture to me.... like, really, I think I should win some kind of world-wide award.



I took this one of John down near Dead Horse Point. It took us several tries for me to be able to catch him at the height of his jump!



Yes, that tiny green dot at the top of the huge cliff, is John. We were at Bryce Canyon last winter. It just shows the scale of the vista. Amazing!



Unfortunately, the top part of this picture got cut off, but that is Cat and I hiking along the bottom of the Narrows hike in Zions National Park. It's 16 miles of river bed and muddy rocks, but the narrow, swivvly walls that rise above you for 2000 feet is incredible.

Comments

Popular Posts