Our lovely backyard
Well, we are the proud, proud parents of a BEAUTIFUL backyard!! We love to sit outside and listen to our fountain, feel the cool mist from the misters that John installed a couple of weeks ago. We love to sway back and forth in our hammock and watch the little butterflies flit about the yard and make our cats crazy.

It has been fun to see our house develop into a home. I ran across this picture when John and I were eagerly waiting for the house to be built.


It sure looks great now!

This was just taken today, June 18, see the fountain?
It has been fun to see our house develop into a home. I ran across this picture when John and I were eagerly waiting for the house to be built.
It sure looks great now!
This was just taken today, June 18, see the fountain?
Comments